Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 2, 2011

La Petite Fleur de la Mummy

Me mummy loves flowers so much, that she has them everywhere.  Outdoors, indoors, even in window bloxes.  She says flowers add the perfect amount of beauty to any space without too much else.  Diddy even brings her bunches of flowers almost every week from the market because he loves her so much.
Shooting Stars
This morning she planted shooting stars in our yard, I don't know how she caught them, but now they are sitting pretty and pink in one of the gardens.

Today, I thought I'd help her in the garden.  I helped dig some holes (even a few outside of the garden just in case she needed more) As we tended to her roses, peonies, marigolds, lavender, poppies, Iris' and something that looks like dune grass (which, just incase you were wondering does not at all taste good) Mummy said that I was as beautiful as any of her lovely flowers and started calling me  "ma petite fleur".

As she was watering the yard I spied something that I thought would be really perfect to add, so as a surprise I decided to dig it up and collect it for her.  I dragged across the yard and nudged her in the leg "come look" I said.  She smiled at me like she does but when she saw my prize her smile turned into a worried look with her nose and eyes all scrunched together. "Oh no" she ran over to the neighbors yard and saw where I had dug the newly
Mrs. Beusoleil's flowers

planted flowers out.  She ran around the corner and when she came back, she patted my head "We are so lucky that the neighbors are not home."   Quickly we trotted over to their yard and re-planted them, recovering them with mulch.
Before we left she pointed at them and said "NO!!!" I thought I was doing something nice. Ho-hum!!
I hung my head and followed her back.  "Oh" she said looking at my sad face, "Your so sweet Maggsie, but, they are not ours." and gave me a forgiving kissy on the nose.

I guess I shouldn't have taken the neighbors flowers, but they really would have looked so much nicer in Mummsie's yard!  Sorry Mrs. Beausoleil!! I sure hope she doesn't read this blog!

I think I'll take a nice roll in the muck, I still smell like lilacs from my last bath...

  
Me getting mucky



XO - Maggie le Fleur

Music: Chocolate Sauce  by Rachel Portman

1 comment:

  1. OMG - Maggie! So you got away with a little bouquet picking with a pat on the head and then you had to push it and get mucky! Do you know when to stop? :)

    ReplyDelete